Setup iPhone X face ID: One of the biometric elements introduced by Apple for the first time with the iPhone X Face ID. This security feature not only unlocks your phone but is also useful for shopping. Follow the instructions below to learn how to set up Face ID on iPhone X.
ALSO SEE: HOW TO TRANSFER DATA FROM ANDROID TO IOS
Remember to keep your phone at least 10 inches from your face or an arm’s length before starting the process. The TrueDepth camera should not be covered. Face ID will work with the contact lens and glasses so you can keep them on. Here’s what you need to do to set up Face ID on iPhone X. You can also reset iPhone X Face ID
How to Configure iPhone X Face ID
- Go to the settings
- Click Face ID & Passcode
- Enter the password
- Tap Configure Face ID and press Start again
- Look at your iPhone X and adjust your face in the frame
- Turn your head in a circular motion – the small white lines on the frame will turn green.
- If you have completed your facial recognition for the first time, click Continue
- Move your head again to complete the circle for the second time
- Once this is done and Face ID is set, tap Done.
- That’s it. you have successfully learned how to configure/Setup your iPhone X face id.
iPhone X Face ID Conclusion:
This is how you can set up your iPhone X face ID. Please do share this post with your friends and family. feel free to share your experience and also join our facebook group for any help related to technology or your iPhone X queries