Hello, Welcome to Techy Guide, This is my first post and here I will be clearly explaining about how to create a bootable USB Pendrive in just 2 clicks. you don’t need any technical skill to make a bootable USB. All you need is a software which is around 5MB which will help you make any USB Pendrive as a flashable USB. So guys, Simply follow some below steps and learn how to create a bootable USB Pendrive.
Bootable USB Requirements:
- USB Pendrive (Flash Drive)
- ISO File
How To Create a Bootable USB:
1. First of all download software called Rufus from HERE
2. Now after downloading simply double click on the Rufus and open it.
3. Now connect your pen drive to your PC.
4. Rufus will automatically detect your pendrive so no need to do it manually.
5. Below you will see format options. simply check on quick format & create a bootable disk.
6. Now click on the disk icon which is beside freeDOS & select your ISO file to boot into pendrive.
7. After selecting the ISO file click on start.
8. First, it will format pen drive and then starts creating bootable USB Pendrive
NOTE: TO MAKE THE BOOTABLE PENDRIVE TO NORMAL PENDRIVE SIMPLY FORMAT IT.
There are other methods as well to Create a bootable USB Pendrive among those this is one of the simplest method I found. so feel free to share your experience about this bootable method. if you feel your method is much simple than this method then do share it with me. You can also join our FB Group for Instant Help