Want to play android games on pc? or want to use the android application on PC then here I will share one of the best android emulator pc. there are many android emulators available on the internet and my first android emulator was blue stacks app player. which played an interesting role in my earlier days later I moved to Nox app player because of its extra interesting features which are not available in Bluestacks.
Nox App Player – Best Android Emulator PC
Nox App Player is one of the best Android Emulator PC according to me. it has a ton of features which is very useful for every one. Nox app player is available for both windows & mac. if you are an Android games player then this is the must have Android emulator for your PC because it has got the highest Performance, extreme compatibility, eclipsing all traditional emulators & also support theme switching.
Features of Nox App Player:
1. Flat Design.
2. Theme center – this is the only emulator which has this feature.
3. It has a rotate button to change the display from Vertical to horizontal & vice versa in just 1 click.
4. It has a root option, Input Mobile model, Phone number & you can change IMEI as well in just a few clicks.
5. You have a Nox multi instance manager to create more Nox players in single PC. (i personally use this option)
6. Screen Capture.
7. Drag & drop Android APK to install and much more.
- First of all, you need to download Nox app player on your PC
2. After download simply double click on it and install.
3. That’s It, You have successfully installed Nox app player on your PC
Enable root on Nox Android Emulator:
- Open Nox android emulator and click on the settings button which is on the top right corner as shown in the below image.
- In general option, You will see many options, simply select Root starts up & enable it.
- Once the root is enabled on nox then you need to restart Nox to make the changes takes place.
- Again click on the settings button which is on the top right corner
- Then goto properties and you will have options like Phone Model, Phone number & IMEI.
- Simply change whatever you want to click on ok and restart Nox.
Use Multi Nox App Players at the same time:
- Open Nox Multi-Instance manager & click on add emulator to create a new Nox emulator.
- You can create any no. of emulators if your PC is with high end. if its low then I suggest you not to use more than 2-3. if you use more that will decrease your PC performance.
My Conclusion: How & why I use android emulator PC:
I have been using android emulator from so long time. In the beginning like around 5 – 6 years before, one of my friend said about the Mcent app which gives recharge for downloading some apps and it use to have refer & earn program as well. At that time I don’t have any android phone. So I use to use blue stacks app player to earn some free recharge. I use to change all the Android ID’s like IMEI & other to get benefits from Mcent refer & earn program. Now in these days, I am using NOX app player which is very comfortable for me. I have another India based blog where I run WhatsApp broadcast for sharing latest posts. so according to my experience of using an android emulator from so long time. Nox app player is one of the best Android emulator PC and I suggest only this.