Want to make your phone read for you? or saw your friend’s phone is speaking when ever he/she select a text? wondered how it is possible? Then this tutorial is especially for you. basically, There is an inbuilt option for all android phones and you need to manually enable it to start your phone speak when ever you select any text. To make your phone speak simply follow the below steps and learn how to enable your phone to speak what ever the text your select and I will also share other popular android text to speech app to make your phone speak so that you can choose which ever is comfortable for you.
Inbuild Method for Android Text to Speech:
- First of all, open your settings from your android phone.
2. Scroll down & select Accessibility option
3. Now you will find “Select to speak” option
NOTE: IF YOU DIDN’T FIND SELECT TO SPEAK OPTION THEN SIMPLY UPDATE YOUR TALKBACK APP FROM PLAY STORE
4. Simply click on select to speak and enable it.
5. After successfully enabling you will get a round message icon on your screen (like in the above pic).
6. That’s it. You have successfully enabled text to speech on your android phone.
7. Now simply click on the round message icon and select any text to read.
8. If you want to stop then go to text to speak and disable it.
Another method for Android Text to Speech:
The name of the app is “Google Text to speech” The name itself says that it’s a Google’s product. This process is same like the above process but here you need to select the google text to speech. So for step by step setup guide follow the below steps.
- First of all, Download google text to speech app
- Now after download simply go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Scroll down & select Text to speech output
4. Now select google text to speech engine and click on OK
5. That’s it. now you will be able to use google text to speech instead of normal inbuilt text to speech
These are some of the methods to make your android phone speak for you and also there are many android text to speech apps available in the play store as well. Feel free to share your experience about this Android text to speech & you can also join our FB group for instant help